Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Prayers for Th3infamous1 "Eric"

Collapse
X

• Prayers for Th3infamous1 "Eric"

Unfortunately one of our members Eric, "Th3infamous1" was involved in a car accident Dec 3rd and has been in ICU since then, we found out from his father that posted this on BDB.

MinutemanNewemanNew Member
    Sorry you all, I am not very good at trying to figure out how to work the threads and get it to all of you and I could not find Eric's handle name.
    Eric, was involved in a motorcycle accident on Dec. 3rd with his K-9. According to the police report a driver in the van was crossing the road and did not see Eric. Eric hit the van broad side, he was life flight to the hospital in Plano and remains in ICU there. Linda and I flew down on the 4th and left on the 10th and we are returning to Eric's house on Dec. 24th as I need to take care of Eric's stuff. Eric pelvis has a separation and fractures, his lungs were collapsed, also has some head injuries along with other things. He remains heavily medicated still and has tubes in him. He has not come around yet, but we remain hopeful.
    I am so sorry for not letting you all know, but I did not know how to reach everyone on the forum

Very sad news Eric is a good young man and a very helpful member of the other form, he recently joined here to check it out after I invited him, I have a lot of respect for Eric since we don't see a lot to younger men interested in our bikes especially to the level that he is, hoping that you all can send prayers out his way for a speedy recovery. Click image for larger version  Name:	1A39580D-6CC1-4500-918F-1F3CFEC651BC.png Views:	1 Size:	620.9 KB ID:	5186
    Last edited by cdogg556; 12-16-17, 08:43 AM.

Thoughts and Prayers go out to him and his family!
    It's sad, but we as motorcyclist have become even more targeted by automobile drivers that are not paying attention or who are distracted by electronic devices.
    So please be careful!!!!

It's going to be a very difficult and long road of recovery for Eric. I've been there, done that,... and don't want to ever do it again!

I wish him all the best for a speedy and uneventful recovery!
    "Don't Hide 'em, Ride 'em, Then Do It Again Tomorrow!"

Comment

Prayers sent.

Comment

The members of BDB started this to help Eric and his family get through this tough time, shortly after this was started Eric woke up and was able to perform some basic motor skills and gave 2 thumbs up! He's a fighter and has a long road ahead so any help would be greatly appreciated.

A tragic accident has this young man's life on the line. He is far from home and has no family near by. H… KelNcassie Stovall needs your support for Eric Paul
        Last edited by cdogg556; 12-17-17, 08:25 AM.

Comment

Thoughts go out to him & his family. Wish him a speedy recovery

Comment

Great post

Comment

Thoughts and prayers go out to him & his family. I hope he has a full and speedy recovery...
              Retired Vet

Comment

Working...
              X